Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Roundup

I apologize for the slacking (already).  Last week I was swamped with tests and this week, well I don't have an excuse except for laziness.  I only got 1 outfit photo and it hasn't even left my camera yet.  Hehe.  Anyway, I hope to be back this week.

So, on Sunday I would like to post outfits from other bloggers that caught my eye this week.  I want to start sifting through Wardrobe Remix and post those best of outfits too, but we'll see when that happens!

I just love the California casual chic that she is constantly pulling off.  I'm from California and I don't even pull it off!  I love it from head to toe, especially those shoes!

I love her self described "Rizzo/Pink Ladies" outfit.  I think I might have to look into getting some black capri's because I think I'm in love!

I recently discovered this blog and it is amazing.  This girl has the style I've always wanted.  I love, love, love the vintage 50s/rockabilly vibe, but I can't really pull it off (and I have tons of pictures to prove it when I was going through my rockabilly stage).  This was my favorite of the week though, so gorgeous.

Katy is one of my favorite bloggers.  I love that she shops at thrift stores and TJ Maxx and still looks like a million bucks.  I absolutely adore her plaid shirt and I'm on the hunt for one I can call my own!  I also love the mix of yellow and baby blue.  So cute!

*sigh* Another girl who is effortlessly cool!  I always feel like I put a lot of work into getting dressed while she looks like she literally rolls out of bed looking fabulous.  *jealous*

This winter the Gap had a boyfriend blazer on sale for $28 (down from $99).  I didn't have the money to spend at the time and I didn't want to put it on my credit card, so I passed it up.  When I went back to get it, it was gone and I have been kicking myself ever since!  It was gorgeous and fit me perfectly and I'm so mad at myself!  Arg.  Anyway, Jessica at WIW is actually one of the first bloggers I began to follow.  I love this casual chic outfit she has here.  Lately people have been sporting clogs and suddenly I realized that I need some clogs in my life.  So, we can add that to the unending list of stuff I need to buy.

Anyway, I hope that everyone had a good week and hopefully posting will go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment