Thursday, April 29, 2010

Seafoam


♥ Tank: LC, Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
♥ Tank (Underneath): Espirit, thrifted
♥  Skirt: Express, thrifted
♥ Shoes: Roxy
♥ Necklace: Forever 21
♥ Bracelets: Hand-me-Down from Mom

I wore this outfit on Friday (4/26) to go get my Texas driver's license (I'm a official citizen of Texas, y'all.  Hehe, just kidding...about the y'all part) and study.  I'm a little embarrassed that I bought this Lauren Conrad top from Kohl's.  I don't really like giving my hard earned dollars to someone who is famous for no reason (I admit though that I loved Laguna Beach -- love Kristen!), but I thought this top was really cute and so different from everything I own!  This skirt, like yesterday's was a little short, but I think I need to get over my shyness of showing my legs.  Besides, it's only 10 years before I hit 35 and according to What Not to Wear, no mini skirts after 35! 

I know I've been slacking on the tunes the last few posts, but all my music is on an external hard drive, which is nowhere to be seen.  It's lost somewhere in the gigantic mess that is my house.  I'll find it though and post a few songs at once.  Have a great Thursday everyone (my Friday!)!  I'm about to eat some ice cream and watch a movie on instant stream netflix, or possibly catch up on my TiVo if nothing strikes my fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment