Monday, April 5, 2010

Counting flowers on the wall/That don't bother me at all*

♥ Tank: Aeropostale
♥ Skirt: Expresso
♥ Cardigan: Mossimo, Target
♥ Shoes: No Label, thrifted
♥ Bracelet: Hand-me-down from Mom
♥ Necklace: Forever 21



Z was home today, so I had a photographer today. The giant flowers on my skirt reminded me so much of the Statler Brothers song "Flowers on the Wall" that I ended up humming it all day long, so what better song to post!  Today I had "Eat Lunch with the Dean" meeting today.  I wasn't sure how formal it was supposed to be, so I opted for a slightly formal shape to the outfit with a big print which made it more casual for me.  It ended up being extremely casual, but I still felt comfortable.  This cardigan is really on its last legs.  I've had it for, like 6 years and it has become very thin and a little ratty.  I still love it though.

Tomorrow Z is going to get his Christmas present.  The tattoo artist finally finished his arm piece and his going to get the outline tomorrow.  I'm sad that I can't go because I have class all day.  Oh well!  Enjoy the tune of the day!

*Statler Brothers - Flowers on the Wall [Mediafire]

No comments:

Post a Comment