Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Short Skirt, Long, Loooooooong Jacket

♥ Shirt - No Label, thrifted
♥ Skirt - Kirra, clearance
♥ Cardigan - Mossimo, thrifted
♥ Shoes - Mossimo, thrifted
♥ Belt - Old Navy, clearance
♥ Bracelet - Hand-me-Down from Mom, Previously Worn here
♥ Earrings - Icing
♥ Sunglasses - No Label, thrifted





This outfit is from Tuesday (4/20).  I love this shirt.  It's a vintage tourist shirt that says "Gutentag Berlin" and it's oh so soft!  I wore this to classes and didn't do much else!  Sadly, I don't really remember what I did that day, so I don't really know what to say.  I'm already 3 days behind in my posting.  I'm feeling a little swamped with school since there's only 1 week left before finals.  Hopefully I can catch up before the end of the week!  Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment